The premium domain:
is available for purchase.
The meaning of Gumoy
Gumoy is actually the name of an island off the south coast of Norway. In many Asian countries, Gumoy is in use both as a first and last name. Neither of these uses has much relevance in the minds of consumers around the world, making the name Gumoy what is known as an “empty vessel name”. Which can be very powerful in marketing. More on that in the appeal section below.
Having no deliberate meaning, does not mean the name Gumoy does not give a language impression. The words Gum, as a chewing candy or as a sticky film, and Game, as either video, cards, or board games, can easily be made relevant to the name.
Given the nature of Gumoy.com and lack of availability of domains of this nature, particularly with the .com extension, it could be extremely valuable to help the right buyer build their online Brand. And even more so with our performance is guarantee.
Qualify for a standard discount? Contact us to send you a link with a discounted price.
The appeal of Gumoy
The name Gumoy as a wordmark, is very short with only five characters. The predominance of rounded letters makes the name have an extremely friendly and flexible feel. Phonetically, the name is very short as well, being a single word with only two syllables. The fact the name has a structure of CVCVC, where C = consonant, and V = vowel, also makes the name extremely easy to pronounce and could enhance the memorability of the name because it is the most natural flow of letters.
As an empty vessel name, it can take on almost any meaning it is assigned. Like the name Google. There was no meaning that anyone could assign to it prior to the search engine. It could have been used for a car, a coffee, a computer… Empty vessel names have several major advantages.
- Brandability - Empty vessel names tend to take on a life of their own. They breed a culture that is unique unto themselves. It is a brand culture that is unparalleled by other name types. And unlike names that are affected by whatever may be happening around the world with favor or disuse of words, they hold their meaning and the respect the brand has earned on its own. For instance, American Airlines, can find themselves with significantly reduced sales around the world if the US becomes unpopular over foreign policies.
- Protection - There is no reason whatsoever that anyone would use the name in relation to a similar product if not to infringe on the brand. That means that anytime there is an infringement, the case is handled and settled both favorably and expeditiously.
- Search results - Search engines will offer a variety of options with similar words and content that is related but different. If a company name is its category of product “ice cream shop”, when that company name is searched, the company is extremely unlikely to show in first place in the results. Instead you will find ice cream franchises, competitor ice cream shops, national ice cream brands that are available in shops, etc. However, if you type "haa" into the Google search text box, it will auto fill with Häagen-Dazs. And when that name is searched, ALL the search results are related to the brand, whether they are in main results, image results, or map results. The variety of results may now become your main site, in-depth reviews of your brand, media articles on your brand, and several of your promotional landing pages.
- Brand reinforcement - Names that are very descriptive (appeal to already existing word associations in the minds of consumers), like “search engine” or “ice cream”, are not reinforced by the mention of their category. For instance, if your significant other asks “Would you like some ice cream?” It could be any product. However, if they ask “Would you like some Häagen-Dazs?” it is reinforcing the brand in both partners and anyone else listening to the offer. In a similar way, when someone says “do an online search for it”, that would not reinforce the brand of a search engine called “online search”, however when someone says “Google it”, it is reinforcing the brand.
- Less limiting - Once a brand is established, it is not always a good idea to expand the brand into new products, because people associate the brand with a product proficiency that may not translate. But sometimes the brand translates, but not the name. Empty vessel names are seldom, if ever, the limiting factor. For instance “The Ant specialists” as a brand for a company that eliminates ants from residences (very descriptive), can easily translate their brand strength to eliminating other similar pests, like termites, roaches, flies, etc. The brand promise could be perceived as no nonsense, quick removal of small pests. But the name implies they are only good at eliminating ants.
- Flexible story - As a company grows, its story can evolve, it also often develops or acquires new divisions with different missions, an empty vessel name allows each to tell their own story, and for those stories to adapt more freely over time.
Sounds great, right? Brandable, protectable, dominate search engine results for the name, flexible, powerful… But there are also drawbacks to empty vessel names. For instance, they do not communicate anything about the product so are less likely to be clicked on by those searching the product category and who do not know the brand. They also generally require a much larger investment to bloom into the powerful brand they can become. Most entrepreneurs do not have hundreds of millions of dollars to spend on advertising to make the empty vessel become a household name. And they can be harder to remember.
The name Gumoy, however, could be relatively unaffected by these drawbacks. With the parallel influence with the words Gum, and Game, the association of Gumoy with a product relating to them is very quick and easy, mitigating the expense to develop that association. And the fact the name is only five characters and those are in the natural CVCVC format, make it much more memorable than other empty vessel names. Improving click through rates can also be achieved by making the product association through the path of landing pages that are optimized for search results. For instance, Gumoy.com/Candy, or Gumoy.com/GamingApps, do communicate a story to be clicked on.
The feel of Gumoy is friendly, flexible, and bubbly. It has a very positive and fun sound, which on its own add another level of power if it is used alongside a positive, bright and fun product.
Email addresses @Gumoy.com are very appealing in a wide range from casual to very formal, while retaining professionalism and great credibility:
The obvious applications of Gumoy are as a brand of chewing gum or gummy candies, particularly if they are healthy and good for the gums, as the fleshy part that holds our teeth in place, or a video game with the aspect of candies or not, or a video arcade. But Gumoy could also make a great name for a blog, news or entertainment site that focuses on gaming or candy confection. It could even be a great name for products that remove gummy films in vehicles, surfaces, drains, or other places where gummy things could be an issue. And of course, as an empty vessel, it could be applied to practically anything.
All together, Gumoy.com is an extremely professional domain, that is very memorable, pleasant, energetic, and distinctive, and offers instant credibility in fun and bubbly products and technologies.
Some domain names that have sold recently, substantiate the extraordinary value of Gumoy.com at $4,800. For instance, AIGenerator.com sold 9 months ago for $81,675, SelfMade.com sold a little over 2 years ago for $977,500, DeepResearch.com sold 8 months ago for $25,000, and Recursion.com sold a little over 2 years ago for 904,000. Clearly, Gumoy.com is a fantastic domain, and it could be argued that it has more actual marketing power than them.
Reasonable yearly sales expectations in some applications of Gumoy.com, could be in excess of $10M per year, and if the marketing power of the name could increase that, even if it was only 10%, by creating the marketing synergies that could attract the additional potential customers, and assuming a gross margin of 40%, Gumoy.com could be be purchased for $400K and pay for itself within one year. All other benefits of fun, pride, differentiation, superior brand loyalty, market protection, higher memorability, and cohesiveness, in their aspects that did not directly relate to the growth in sales, would be entirely free.
We know that we could demand a higher price for Gumoy.com and get it, especially considering the preliminary marketing and research that has gone into Gumoy.com, and the fact that it is aged over 7 years, and comes bundled with marketing appropriate artwork. But our desire is also to help businesses get off the ground with great names that add value to their overall marketing strategy, not merely maximize our potential profit holding the names until we find the buyer whose circumstances would justify the highest price possible. However, it is good to understand that from this perspective, our price of $4,800 is 99% off of the $400K it could be worth, and an incredible value.
Gumoy.com is available right now with our 100% Performance is Guarantee. If you are decided to build your new Brand, and you have done your due diligence, and you know that Gumoy.com is right for you, then do not to hesitate. Waiting means lost profits and opportunities. Start building your online brand today.
Other food domains that may be of interest.
Other Domain Categories That May Be of Interest
#Brandable Children Domain Names #Brandable Cute Domain Names #Brandable Entertainment Domain Names #Brandable Apparel Domain Names #Brandable Blog Domain Names #Brandable Chemical Domain Names #Brandable Cleaning Domain Names #Brandable Design Domain Names #Brandable Technology Domain Names #Brandable Short Domain Names
Bonuses included with Gumoy.com
Gumoy.com was originally registered on the 16th of February, 2017. It is 7 years, and 7 days old.
Brand Bundle items:*BUNDLE
- Release of Gumoy.com ownership to buyer.
- Purchase Protection Warranty. If you do not receive the domain, you pay nothing.
- Logo in .eps format (Scalable Vector).
- Website logo icon set in a variety of sizes in .png format.
- Square and horizontal logo images (without slogan) in high resolution with .png format over clear, light, dark, and color backgrounds.
- Business card template image.
- List of the brand colors used in both RGB (digital displays) and CMYK (printing).
There is only one Gumoy.com. If you are interested in having this unique, distinctive, pleasant, energetic, and highly memorable name to build your online Brand. Take advantage of the opportunity to secure it with this great, performance-guaranteed offer, before someone else does!
At Max Branded we do not put much weight on existing traffic, because it can often be counterproductive. A previous use of the name would likely have been with a different application, and when visitors arrive expecting a solution related to the previous application and don't find it, they quickly leave the site. This bounce metric can give search engines the impression that your content is not good and harm your rankings. Some backlinks are also not good because they can be associated with spamming tactics and having them can also hurt your search rankings. Buying a name with 10,000 backlinks can actually be a challenge and a time-consuming chore for SEO purposes. We feel that in the vast majority of instances, it is best to start your backlinking strategy for your new application for your domain name, from scratch.
But overall, having people see your new site is a good thing, and if there is a lot of traffic, and the visitors are indeed interested in your new site, it could be fantastic, but that is certainly not a reasonable expectation of a domain at any age, it is mostly unrelated to the backlink count, which is a standard metric for the value of traffic in the domain industry, and is extremely difficult to assess for several reasons like:
What needs to be assessed Value of traffic has a lot to do with the demographics and preferences of the actual visitors related to the new application of the domain, and that information we cannot possibly know, since it has to do with a possible future application of the name, and is often expensive and time consuming to obtain because it is not readily available.
Link quality The value of each link also has to do with the credibility and prominence of the site at which the link originates, and the relative exclusivity of the backlink at the page in the source. A site with 3 good backlinks could be a great purchase, but even those might be unrelated (causing SEO issues), and are unreliable at best, because they will likely be lost once the source realizes the link destination has changed.
Backlinks often do not bring traffic or add credibility Backlink count on its own can be very misleading, as many old SEO tactics involved high volumes of garbage links, and even good SEO tactics that are relevant today create backlinks whose benefit can often be lost over time. A domain with 10,000 backlinks could have well over 9,000 of them offering zero value.
But when a domain, like Gumoy.com, has been registered for over 7 years and has not been used in a manner that would get it banned, search engines will tend to rank the domain higher because it is less likely to be a problematic site.
The Brand Bundle price for Gumoy.com is $4,800, and is payable to Max Branded via Escrow.com. It is our compensation for releasing the ownership of the domain, and delivering the available above mentioned bonuses.
As a rule of thumb, our price is much lower than what we feel the monthly marketing budget should be for a venture, so theoretically, the business venture using Gumoy.com, will be spending no less than $4,800 every month in its advertising campaigns. With that in mind, over the first 5 years, the price of the Brand Bundle is less than 1.7% of the marketing budget, which is nothing in comparison to the benefits it is expected to bring. The reason our pricing is so far below what we feel is attainable, is because our mission is to help new business ventures succeed in today's challenging market conditions. Discounts will not be considered unless there is a reasonable and fair cause to take the time to consider a discount.
Assessing return on investment is the responsibility of the entrepreneur / investor. If you agree that the return for the price of Gumoy.com will be great, then there is no valid price objection.
Making financial arrangements to cover business expenses and cashflows is another important job of every entrepreneur. If any of our Brand Bundles is truly unaffordable to any entity, then the chances that entity will be successful using the Brand Bundle are minimal, simply because the entity lacks the financial resources to launch successfully. They will struggle to afford employees, essential services, inventories, R&D, startup costs, overhead up to the breakeven point, and the myriad of unexpected expenses that are sure to arise in the course of business. From our perspective, with our high value proposition, there can be no valid affordability objection.
There is a phenomenon that challenges data. It is the opposite of Murphy's Law, and could be expressed as "If the business can be successful, it will be." And it relates to the drive of the entrepreneur. It is a severely underrated marketing influence. The passion to bring something new into the world, the strength of courage, facing competition, and uncertainty, while carrying the weight of responsiblity for employees and the effects of the business in the community. It is sheer will power, and it is fueled by belief. if you, as an entrepreneur, feel that Gumoy.com is the right name for your business, and you know it down to the core of your bones, you just know…
*BUNDLE Bundle item graphic alterations of color and/or size are included at no additional charge, but not major custom alterations.
*G The Performance Guarantee is limited to money actually received by Max Branded for Gumoy.com, and is offered only to support a legitimate effort to launch a business, while responsibly using Gumoy.com. Learn more about the terms of the Performance Guarantee.