The premium domain:
is available for purchase.
The meaning of QuadPixie.com
The word quad comes from ancient Latin and refers to the number four. On its own, quad often refers to a group of four. Many products reference the term, like four wheeled all terrain vehicles (ATVs) are often referred to as a quad, and helicopters with four propellers are known as quadcopters, like the most popular type of remote controlled drones, which optimize performance by counteracting the gyroscopic forces both front to back and side to side. Sometimes the word quad is also used as an abbreviation of quadriceps, which are the very large muscles in the front the upper leg of humans, whose contraction is responsible for the extension of the knee. Anyone who has had a physical trainer will likely have heard of the four major muscle groups of the legs as calves, hamstrings, glutes, and quads.
A Pixie is a well-known character in our common folklore. They are small, winged, anthropomorphic creatures that are extremely alluring and have magical powers.
Both together in the name QuadPixie, mean the site is related to a magical experience (perhaps even rising off the ground as the flight of a pixie) regarding something characterized by the presence of four things.
Given the nature of QuadPixie.com and lack of availability of domains of this nature with the .com extension, it could be extremely valuable to help the right buyer build their online Brand. Particularly because its performance is guaranteed.
Qualify for a standard discount? Contact us to send you a link with a discounted price.
The appeal of QuadPixie.com
The name QuadPixie, as a wordmark, is very attractive to light hearted, fun, and friendly target audiences. The abundance of rounded letters in the starting capitals of each word (Q-P), and the majority of other letters, and the two dots on the i-i, make the name have an extremely friendly feel. The fact that no letters in the nameQuadPixie protrudes below the baseline, gives the name a visual shape reminiscent of a stable platform, which gives the name a feel of dependability. Phonetically, the name is very short with only three syllables and each starts with a letter that requires us to stop our exhale pronouncing them (Q-P-x), which give the name a rhythm of sorts that could work well in a jingle. The name is also a pleasure to say out loud with no awkward sound transitions.
The feel of QuadPixie, on the one side, is one of science, with a depth to the term Quad in vehicle engineering and biology. And at the same time, the feel is very fun, happy, lighthearted, and magical, as a result of eliciting the idea of a pixie flying through the air. The combination of both science and fun, can give the impression to consumers that the products and services are both sensible in design, and a pleasure to use, which could be extremely powerful in marketing.
@QuadPixie.com email addresses are also appealing in a wide range from casual to very formal, while retaining professionalism and great credibility:
The applications of QuadPixie are very widespread, since anything that targets an audience that is receptive to happy, fun and magical pixies, and is characterized by the number four could be an good use of the name, but the most powerful uses will probably be related to the products and services that people already associate with Quad. For instance, QuadPixie would make a great name for a brand of VR quadcopter drones (you feel like you are flying), or a line of small, youth oriented ATVs, or a fun exercise machine for home use, that targets the legs, particularly the quad muscles. Or any associated accessory, or service that is relevant to ATVs, quadcopters or quadriceps, like a school for ATV safety, or a drone upgrade installation service, or a blog, news, or entertainment site that focuses on any of them, etc. Of course, the name QuadPixie could also be used well for so many other things that relate to four. For instance many transportation devices have four wheels, so QuadPixie could be a name for a car delivery service, children play wagons, an electric mobility chair, four wheeled dollys that can go up and down stairs, vertically stackable supermarket carts, or a baby stroller brand. If we consider that so many things are based on the number four, the possibilities for the name QuadPixie are almost endless, for instance:
- Navigation has four basic cardinal directions: North, South, East, and West. QuadPixie could be a brand of navigation aid for aircraft, vehicles, or ships.
- Four seasons: Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall. QuadPixie could be a service that helps people in relation to an experience in an area that changes with the season.
- Greeks had four physical elements: Air, Earth, Fire, and Water. QuadPixie could be a product that has an experience related to their nostalgia.
- There are four heart chambers. QuadPixie could be an excellent brand name for a pacemaker line or other heart related service.
- Print media technologies use four printing colors: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black. QuadPixie could be a brand for a toner reloading, or easy to use volume printing solution.
- Four key types of physical training: Strength, Endurance, Balance, and Flexibility. QuadPixie could be a training service or technology that helped to blend them for optimal performance towards the customer’s goals.
- Four key aspects of life: Health, Love, Purpose, and Progress. QuadPixie could be a life coaching service that promised great progress in all four.
- Agricultural mammalian livestock is primarily animals with four extremities, like cattle, pigs, sheep, goats, horses, dogs, rabbits etc. QuadPixie could be a service that assists in feeding, health, maintenance, breeding, meat quality improvement, or other management aspect in relation to them.
- Four principal components of a successful business: Integrated Strategy, Product Sourcing, Market Drive, and Operational Support. QuadPixie could be a consulting firm that promises prolific business performance and success in each area with the least amount of effort.
- There are four stages in a growth cycle: Initiation, Growth, Maturity, and Decline.
- Four key focal points of business: Information Gathering, Future Strategies, Process Performance, and Technology.
- Four business competition strategies: Low cost leadership (lowest price in the market), Added value differentiation (better product with unique features, that are advantages to competitor products, with significant benefits), Service leader (fastest delivery, best attention, warranty performance), and Acquisition Integration (acquire competitors to gain economies of scale and reduce competitive pressure in markets).
- Four core focal points of human team performance: Key targets only (no stated team goals towards things that are not terribly important), Leveraged objectives (80% of progress towards goals comes from 20% of activities, measurable objectives relate to that 20%), Results transparency (track performance visibly), and Accountability (discussion of progress in regular open meetings).
- Four goals of disciplinary actions: Retribution (restoring the aggrieved), Rehabilitation (rectifying the aggressor), Deterrence (promoting others not to become aggressors), Incapacitation (Eliminating the aggressor’s ability to cause damage).
- Four suits in a deck of cards: Clubs, Diamonds, Hearts, and Spades.
- Four school years in high school and college: Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, and Senior.
- Four gospels in the Bible: Mark, Luke, Matthew, and John.
- Four basic math operations: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division.
- String quartets have four instruments: two Violins, a Viola, and a Cello.
- In the time of Hippocrates, human health was considered dependent on four humors of classic medicine: Yellow Bile, Black Bile, Phlegm, and Blood.
This is by no means an exhaustive list. The things that can be construed as having inherently four main areas is practically endless, giving QuadPixie a very large variety of applications that could be well suited.
All together, QuadPixie.com is an extremely professional domain, that is very memorable, inspiring, beautiful, and alluring, and offers instant credibility in a fantastic performance and / or use experience with a product or service proposition characterized by four things.
Other .com domains that have recently sold, substantiate the extraordinary value of QuadPixie.com at $5,300. For instance, a similar length domain like ThaiCasino.com sold a little over 3 years ago, for $60,000, a long domain like CryptoUniversity.com sold a little over a year ago, for $125,000, a voluminous, 19 character long domain like CognitiveAutomation.com sold a little over a year ago, for $260,000, and a long domain like HealthInsurance.com sold a little over 4 years ago, for $8,133,000.
Reasonable yearly sales expectations in some applications of QuadPixie.com, could be in excess of $3 Million per year, and if the marketing power of the name could increase that, even if it was only 10%, by creating the marketing synergies that could attract the additional potential customers, and assuming a gross margin of 40%, QuadPixie.com could be be purchased for $120 Thousand and pay for itself within one year. All other benefits of fun, pride, differentiation, superior brand loyalty, market protection, higher memorability, and cohesiveness, in their aspects that did not directly relate to the growth in sales, would be entirely free.
We know that we could demand a higher price for QuadPixie.com and get it, especially considering the preliminary marketing and research that has gone into QuadPixie.com, and the fact that it is aged over 1 year, and comes bundled with marketing appropriate artwork. But our desire is also to help businesses get off the ground with great names that add value to their overall marketing strategy, not merely maximize our potential profit holding the names until we find the buyer whose circumstances would justify the highest price possible. However, it is good to understand that from this perspective, our price of $5,300 is 96% off of the $120 Thousand it could be worth, and an incredible value.
QuadPixie.com is available right now with our 100% Performance is Guarantee. If you are decided to build your new Brand, and you have done your due diligence, and you know that QuadPixie.com is right for you, then do not to hesitate. Waiting means lost profits and opportunities. Start building your online brand today.
Bonuses included with QuadPixie.com
QuadPixie.com was originally registered on the 18th of July, 2022. It is 1 year, 2 months, and 9 days old.
Brand Bundle items:*BUNDLE
- Release of QuadPixie.com ownership to buyer.
- Purchase Protection Warranty. If you do not receive the domain, you pay nothing.
- Logo in .eps format (Scalable Vector).
- Website logo icon set in a variety of sizes in .png format.
- Square and horizontal logo images (without slogan) in high resolution with .png format over clear, light, dark, and color backgrounds.
- Business card template image.
- List of the brand colors used in both RGB (digital displays) and CMYK (printing).
There is only one QuadPixie.com. If you are interested in having this unique, alluring, inspiring, beautiful, and highly memorable name to build your online Brand. Take advantage of the opportunity to secure it with this great, performance-guaranteed offer, before someone else does!
At MaxBranded we do not put much weight on existing traffic, because it can often be counterproductive. A previous use of the name would likely have been with a different application, and when visitors arrive expecting a solution related to the previous application and don't find it, they quickly leave the site. This bounce metric can give search engines the impression that your content is not good and harm your rankings. Some backlinks are also not good because they can be associated with spamming tactics and having them can also hurt your search rankings. Buying a name with 10,000 backlinks can actually be a challenge and a time-consuming chore for SEO purposes. We feel that in the vast majority of instances, it is best to start your backlinking strategy for your new application for your domain name, from scratch.
But overall, having people see your new site is a good thing, and if there is a lot of traffic, and the visitors are indeed interested in your new site, it could be fantastic, but that is certainly not a reasonable expectation of a domain at any age, it is mostly unrelated to the backlink count, which is a standard metric for the value of traffic in the domain industry, and is extremely difficult to assess for several reasons like:
What needs to be assessed Value of traffic has a lot to do with the demographics and preferences of the actual visitors related to the new application of the domain, and that information we cannot possibly know, since it has to do with a possible future application of the name, and is often expensive and time consuming to obtain because it is not readily available.
Link quality The value of each link also has to do with the credibility and prominence of the site at which the link originates, and the relative exclusivity of the backlink at the page in the source. A site with 3 good backlinks could be a great purchase, but even those might be unrelated (causing SEO issues), and are unreliable at best, because they will likely be lost once the source realizes the link destination has changed.
Backlinks often do not bring traffic or add credibility Backlink count on its own can be very misleading, as many old SEO tactics involved high volumes of garbage links, and even good SEO tactics that are relevant today create backlinks whose benefit can often be lost over time. A domain with 10,000 backlinks could have well over 9,000 of them offering zero value.
But when a domain, like QuadPixie.com, has been registered for over a year and has not been used in a manner that would get it banned, search engines will tend to rank the domain higher because it is less likely to be a problematic site.
The Brand Bundle price for QuadPixie.com is $5,300, and is payable to MaxBranded via Escrow.com. It is our compensation for releasing the ownership of the domain, and delivering the available above mentioned bonuses.
As a rule of thumb, our price is much lower than what we feel the monthly marketing budget should be for a venture, so theoretically, the business venture using QuadPixie.com, will be spending no less than $5,300 every month in its advertising campaigns. With that in mind, over the first 5 years, the price of the Brand Bundle is less than 1.7% of the marketing budget, which is nothing in comparison to the benefits it is expected to bring. The reason our pricing is so far below what we feel is attainable, is because our mission is to help new business ventures succeed in today's challenging market conditions. Discounts will not be considered unless there is a reasonable and fair cause to take the time to consider a discount.
Assessing return on investment is the responsibility of the entrepreneur / investor. If you agree that the return for the price of QuadPixie.com will be great, then there is no valid price objection.
Making financial arrangements to cover business expenses and cashflows is another important job of every entrepreneur. If any of our Brand Bundles is truly unaffordable to any entity, then the chances that entity will be successful using the Brand Bundle are minimal, simply because the entity lacks the financial resources to launch successfully. They will struggle to afford employees, essential services, inventories, R&D, startup costs, overhead up to the breakeven point, and the myriad of unexpected expenses that are sure to arise in the course of business. From our perspective, with our high value proposition, there can be no valid affordability objection.
There is a phenomenon that challenges data. It is the opposite of Murphy's Law, and could be expressed as "If the business can be successful, it will be." And it relates to the drive of the entrepreneur. It is a severely underrated marketing influence. The passion to bring something new into the world, the strength of courage, facing competition, and uncertainty, while carrying the weight of responsiblity for employees and the effects of the business in the community. It is sheer will power, and it is fueled by belief. if you, as an entrepreneur, feel that QuadPixie.com is the right name for your business, and you know it down to the core of your bones, you just know…
*BUNDLE Bundle item graphic alterations of color and/or size are included at no additional charge, but not major custom alterations.
*MEDIA Social media handles we obtain are purely intended as an additional, complimentary service to our customers. Social media giants are the owners of the handles, and they grant the use of them within the framework of their own policies. We cannot guarantee that social media handles will be available.
*G The Performance Guarantee is limited to money actually received by MaxBranded for QuadPixie.com, and is offered only to support a legitimate effort to launch a business, while responsibly using QuadPixie.com. Learn more about the terms of the Performance Guarantee.